2016 Scotiabank Marathon Charity Challenge
We’re thrilled to announce that Seniors Secret Service is participating in the 2016 Scotiabank Marathon Charity Challenge!
On May 29th run or walk with us as a participant or sponsor our team! Our goal is to raise $10,000 to support our Birthday Cheer Program.
In 2016 we anticipate providing over 3,400 isolated seniors with a birthday gift and handmade card on their special day. Please help us ensure that no senior is forgotten on their birthday.
The first 10 people to sign up receive free entrance fees.
Please contact us directly at 403-257-8339 or at [email protected] for the code and the instructions on how to sign up.
Here are a few of the exciting things happening at this year’s race:
- 20+ local musicians and entertainers along the route
- Scenic flat course
- 6 official cheer zones
- Lively aid stations with music boxes
- A flashy Calgary Marathon medal
- A black technical “It’s a Runner Thing” tee
- Bagged finish line food
- Bike lock-up at Stampede Park, water buggies for filling up your bottles
- Beer gardens, food trucks, bouncy castle and DJ for a family-friendly post-race event
- Free “Speed Date” Jugo Juice smoothies at the finish!
We hope to see you there!