- Archive by Category "Scotiabank Marathon"
We’re thrilled to announce that Seniors Secret Service is participating in the 2016 Scotiabank Marathon Charity Challenge! On May 29th run or walk with us as a participant or sponsor our team! Our goal is to raise $10,000 to support our[...]read more
Ed Whitlock is an amazing 84-year-old (yes, 84) world-renowned long-distance runner. Mr. Whitlock is the only man over 70 years old to have run a marathon in less than three hours… WOW! Ed now holds over 15 world records. Last[...]read more
We’re so excited to be joining the Scotiabank Marathon Charity Challenge this year. Please join us on May 31st to run or walk as a participant, or sponsor our team! The event is just over a month away and we need your[...]read more
- Seniors Secret Service named the 2017/2018 Alliance Pipeline Charity Partner!
- Thank you Secret Santas! Christmas 2016 registration is now closed.
- Seniors Secret Service celebrates 30 years of bringing cheer to isolated seniors!
- 2016 Scotiabank Marathon Charity Challenge
- WestJet Raffle Winner Announced!