- Archive by Category "Todays Senior"
Our second post as part of our Today’s Senior section is about Tao Porchon-Lynch, a 96-year-young yoga teacher, and the Guinness World Record holder for the oldest yoga teacher. She has over 70 years of yoga practice under her belt,[...]read more
Here on the Seniors Secret Service blog we’re starting a regular section called “Today’s Senior” where we’ll post articles about seniors doing interesting and exciting things, and breaking down the stereotype of a ‘senior’. Today we’re sharing Marie Bruce’s story[...]read more
- Seniors Secret Service named the 2017/2018 Alliance Pipeline Charity Partner!
- Thank you Secret Santas! Christmas 2016 registration is now closed.
- Seniors Secret Service celebrates 30 years of bringing cheer to isolated seniors!
- 2016 Scotiabank Marathon Charity Challenge
- WestJet Raffle Winner Announced!