These are items that we will collect for Christmas to help us put together last minute gifts. Please keep in mind that items will be going into 16” X 12” X 12” boxes.
- Santa’s Wish List
- All types of toiletry items for men and women
- London Drugs gift cards for groceries, toiletries and healthcare items
- Treats: small boxes of chocolates, candy, cookies, etc.
- Diabetic treats
- Large print puzzle books
- Jigsaw puzzles
- Anything with Calgary Flames/Stampeders/Roughnecks/Blue Jays on it
- Ball caps with sports teams logos
- Toiletry gift sets
- Herbal Tea/ Individual instant coffee serving gift sets
- Sport magazines
- Notebooks/ journals
- Magic Bag or heating pad
- Transit tickets
- Slippers/socks with grips on the bottom
- Handmade items are also appreciated for those who are crafty or knit
- Tim Horton’s or Starbucks gift cards
- Chapters gift cards, fast food gift cards, grocery store gift cards
- Various sizes of mens and ladies underwear
- Fuzzy Blankets – Keep in mind that these need to go into a small box
- Music Cds. DVDs – Comedy and Western seem to be popular choices
- Small and easy to operate cd players.
- Gift cards for Walmart or the Bay– these are handy to have in case we need to purchase clothing
- Sweaters of all sizes for men or ladies, cardigan or pull on
- T-shirts of all sizes for men and women – short or long sleeve
- Button up casual blouses for ladies or button up casual shirts for men
- Pj pants and 2 piece pj sets – mens and ladies
- Nighties for ladies – variety of lengths
Please label the items as Wish List so they aren’t confused with gifts for specific seniors.
At this point we are still finalizing the drop off locations. We will update the site once we have the information. There will be at least one location in each quadrant of Calgary as well as at the Christmas warehouse, location TBD.
The drop off hours will be the final weekend in November. Gifts can only be dropped off on the specified days.
If you cannot make the gift drop off, please contact us to make alternate arrangements.