These are items that we will collect for Christmas to help us put together last minute gifts.
- Santa’s Wish List
- All types of toiletry items for men and women
- London Drugs gift cards for groceries, toiletries and healthcare items
- Treats: small boxes of chocolates, candy, cookies, etc.
- Diabetic treats
- Large print puzzle books
- Jigsaw puzzles
- Anything with Calgary Flames/Stampeders/Roughnecks/Blue Jays on it
- Ball caps with sports teams logos
- Toiletry gift sets
- Herbal Tea/ Individual instant coffee serving gift sets
- Sport magazines
- Notebooks/ journals
- Magic Bag or heating pad
- Transit tickets
- Slippers/socks with grips on the bottom
- Handmade items are also appreciated for those who are crafty or knit
- Tim Horton’s or Starbucks gift cards
- Chapters gift cards, fast food gift cards, grocery store gift cards
- Various sizes of mens and ladies underwear
- Fuzzy Blankets
- Bathrobes – all sizes
- Music Cds. DVDs – Comedy and Western seem to be popular choices
- Small and easy to operate cd players.
- Gift cards for Walmart or the Bay– these are handy to have in case we need to purchase clothing
- Sweaters of all sizes for men or ladies, cardigan or pull on
- T-shirts of all sizes for men and women – short or long sleeve
- Button up casual blouses for ladies or button up casual shirts for men
- Pj pants and 2 piece pj sets – mens and ladies
- Nighties for ladies – variety of lengths
You can drop your Santa’s Wish list items at the following. Please label the items as Wish List so they aren’t confused with gifts for specific seniors.
The Calgary City Police have generously offered the following district offices as drop off locations.
District 2: 4506 – 17th Ave SW
District 3: 4303 – 14th St NW
District 4: 3207-12 Ave NE
District 5: 800, Saddletowne Cir NE
District 8: 450 Midpark Way SE
The drop off hours will be from 8am to 6pm Friday November 29th and Saturday November 30th and Sunday December 1st. Gifts can only be dropped off at the police stations on these 3 days!!!
If you cannot make the gift drop off, please contact us to make alternate arrangements.