Read about where to pick up your boxes, and where to drop them off here
Note that boxes will be available from October 30.
Tips for your boxes:
- Ensure all items fit into the ONE box provided by Seniors Secret Service.
- Ensure all gifts are new. Used items will be removed.
- Include gift receipts where possible, especially for clothing.
- Place all gift cards and gift receipts in a small envelope inside the box, to ensure they are not lost.
- Ensure all clothing is machine washable.
- Sign cards and letters from Santa.
- Feel free to include kids art with your gift, seniors love it!
- Need a Tax Receipt? Email a copy of your receipts to: [email protected]
- Don’t use more than ONE box – all items for a single senior must fit into the provided box.
- Don’t drop off gifts at London Drugs or other box pick up locations! Gifts are only accepted at the police stations indicated.
- Don’t include candles or alcoholic beverages, unless specifically requested.
- Don’t include live plants or perishable foods.
- Don’t include your own name or personal information on any items, cards or packaging.
- Don’t include your senior’s profile in the box. That’s for your eyes only!
- Don’t include your tax receipt information with the seniors’ gift.
The drop off hours will be the final weekend in November. Gifts can only be dropped off on the specified days.
If you cannot make the gift drop off, please contact us to make alternate arrangements.